Technical Project Directors are experts in delivery and execution. They share a passion for great ideas and collaborate with clients and internal teams to scope, plan and execute projects on time and on budget.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
- Lead technology projects to deliver high quality technical solutions and products.
- Work closely with Creative, UX, Project Management, and Client Services.
- Scope the technical components of a project, taking into account constraints such as feasibility, timing and budget.
- Understand technical complexities of multi-tiered web solutions and ensure the appropriate design solutions are achieved.
- Architect and design scalable technical solutions.
Qualities we love:
- Proven track record of delivering and leading technical projects.
- Meticulous project scoping, planning, costing and timing.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Understanding of the Agile delivery methodology and its pragmatic application within a fast-moving and/or agency environment.
What we offer
- Fun & relaxed working environment
- Flexible and reasonable working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Learning, travel, seminars, etc.
- Office snacks and drinks
- Healthcare plan @ Mehiläinen
How to Apply
We will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience. Email your application with the title: “Technical Project Director” to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information give a call to Aleksi Lampinen